Mobile Party Concepts FAQs
What do I recieve with my Gamez on Wheelz or Glamour on Wheels franchise?
What types of trailers are available to me?
How much is the franchise fee and is it by brand?
Do you have any recurring fees, weekly, monthly or yearly?
How much do I need to get into business?
Do you provide financing?
How are territories determined and can I buy my city?
How much money can I earn?How long does it take to get a franchise?
Q. What do I receive with my Gamez on Wheelz or Glamour on Wheels franchise?
As a Mobile Party Concepts franchisee you will receive everything you need to start and operate your franchise, including your choice of theaters and options.
Additionally you will have access to our comprehensive operating system that includes a detail operations manual for operating your business cost effectively and easy. Our business management tools, training tutorials, website, web store, collateral marketing materials, logo items, public relations support, an exclusive territory, franchise support, and so much more.
Q. What types of trailers are available to me?
Mobile Party Concepts currently offers two distinct brands and several types of trailers:
- Our Gamez on Wheelz Standard Trailer is well equipped with enough features that surpass all our competitors including our unique one of a kind interactive rock stage!
- Our Gamez on Wheelz Mega Trailer goes over the top with additional outside TV’s, sophisticated theater remote controlled switching component switching system that allows you to play any console on any TV or view all the TV’s watching the same movie. We include an automatic retractable awning, chrome rims, extra lights and more…
- Our Glamour on Wheels trailer offers beauty style chairs, craft table, video game sofa and interactive rock stage.
- All three offer tremendous revenue opportunities and are equipped to allow you to provide simultaneous events.
Q. How much is the franchise fee and is it by brand?
If you are awarded a single franchise unit for either brand type and one territory, your franchise fee is only $30,000. Depending on the market, there may be an opportunity to purchase multiple territories as well. A second territory is an incredible value at only $25,000, and subsequent territories are further reduced to just $20,000 each. Holding additional territories (100,000 – 200,000 populations) if available, can be solidified for just $10,000. However, you must have another trailer servicing that area within 6 months or lose the deposit.
If you would like to order our other branded trailer in your same area that would also be considered just a second territory and would only cost $25,000. Any franchisee who purchases one or the other trailers in their territory also receives the first right of refusal to add the second trailer type in your same territory.
Q. Do you have any recurring fees, weekly, monthly or yearly?
Mobile Party Concepts franchisees pay the lowest royalty fees in the industry at just 6% or no greater than just $650/month. We offer a special “No Royalty Fees” for the first 3 months of starting your business to help you get up and running. Additionally, there is a minimal operating system maintenance fee used to help fund ongoing support, development and training for our exclusive back-end system that we will be launching soon.
Other fees such as movie/game rights may apply.
Q. How much do I need to get into business?
The total investment will range between brands and features you might want to add. However, our well equipped standard model starts at just $110,000 which includes the franchise fee.
Investments vary depending on specific core vehicles and additional equipment, and the number of territories purchased.
Q. Do you provide financing?
Mobile Party Concepts does not currently offer any financial packages. However, most franchisees will use their home equity line, family friend, investor or even finance the business utilizing a retirement account.
Q. How are territories determined and can I buy my city?
Territories are modeled individually and determined based on evaluating a number of key criteria, including overall population, population of children, schools, and various economic data. Territories comprise a minimum of 100,000- 200,000 populations. Franchises are awarded by territory, and a particular city may represent multiple territories, or in some cases, territories are comprised of multiple towns.
Q. How much money can I earn?
Mobile Party Concepts does not make an earnings claim. Our franchise offering is structured to allow an individual to be an owner of multiple units or just a single unit owner-operator and enjoy a successful business model that factors in “quality of life.” Our system allows a Franchisee to operate either full or part-time.
Q. How long does it take to get a franchise?
Once you execute a franchise agreement, you can typically be in business between 90-120 days.
Q. What is the typical process for awarding franchises?
- Review the Franchise Information we send you
- Complete a candidate profile and fax/email it back to us
- Review territory options in your area and discuss financing if necessary
- Sign Confidentiality Statement
- Review FDD (Federal Disclosure Documents)
- Attend “Discovery Day” – Tustin, California
- Award Franchise and execute Franchise Agreement
- Attend training and pick up your trailer – Scottsdale, Arizona
- Open your new Mobile Party Concepts Franchise!